Friday 23 May 2008

Sarah Michelle Gellar is Still Alice

Sarah Michelle Gellar is Still Alice



Contempt recent rumours that Sarah Michelle Gellar has been dumped in favour of 'Lost's' Maggie Gracility (Kate), the former Buffy star insists she's still the front runner to roleplay Alice in the pic adaptation of American English McGee's computing machine game.
Talk to America's Wireless Release, Gellar said: "It's a passion project of mine. It's a tale that I'd love to see. I'm fearful at this charge per unit that I'm going to be the Queen of Hearts because I'm expiration to be too old to be Alice."
That organism the case Dakota Fanning crataegus laevigata well be in line to spiel the part in a more family friendly reading of the motion picture.
Sarah Michelle added that 'Alice' "...is something I'd really like to go steady done. And regrettably, it was the victim of regimen change in the studio apartment. And I'm non acquiring out. And contrary to what you may receive read, it's still my project."
Given the writer's walk out, there's no newsworthiness yet on when the film will go into production.